I can rape you, Hahaha!

Disclaimer! This is a forwarded email message from a friend of mine.
Picture and information in this content belong to their rightful owners,
I'm lazy to forward it so I posted it here to let you guys know about it.
(I've edited some of the content too)

Do you know, Coke + Ajinomoto Can be Used To Rape Ladies?

I received a news about the recent tactic used to spike girls' drink.
It is a cheap and widely used method, This method was used in Canny Ong murder.

Rapist uses this method:
Coke + Ajinomoto/Monosodium Glutamate = A medicine which will cause drowsiness and excitement in the victim.
(This can be a kind of drug)

It's poisonous if this mixture if used too often on the victim.
So, do not accept any coke or any other drinks from stranger even if it is your friend that you are not very close with.