Super long survey

Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
Closed

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No, they're like using budget shampoo and conditioner. Scare use already hair spoil.

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, why would i need it for?

Do you like to use post-it notes?
Don't know, I don't use them.

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No, i don't want to mess up the place. But I'll cut it if I'm bored

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Big bear, i love bear and would like to see them. I rather they hug me then attack me.

Do you have freckles?
No, and i don't want it!

Do you always smile for pictures?
Not sure

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Uh? Sorry, I don't understand

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, unless I'm playing

Have you ever peed in the woods?
No

What about pooped in the woods?
No

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Silent dance? It's like weird Lol {!}Mob silent dance, 13Th June, 5pm @ Hereen{!}

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Teeth won't pain?

How many people have you slept with this week?
This week i slept alone.

What size is your bed?
Single, I want a bigger one so i can put more softy.

What is your Song of the week?
Always by Big bang

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Pink polo tee, Nice! I like.

Whats your least favorite movie?
Don't know, I want to watch Night in the museum2 and Drag me to hell ): Who willing to watch with me?

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I will keep it with me, because there's no place for me to bury it.

What do you drink with dinner?
Anything but not Non-carbohydrate drinks

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Cheese :D

What is your favorite food?
Anything related with cheese, or it must be cheesy.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
No ideal, Romance?

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Wow, that was long ago. I couldn't remember.

Can you change the oil on a car?
I can if there's someone teaching me how to.

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't even own a car.

Ran out of gas?
Laughing gas, Lol

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Don't really eat breakfast, not bread please!

What is your usual bedtime?
No time limits, I'll sleep when I'm tired.

Are you lazy?
Maybe? Don't ask me.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I would love to dress for Halloween, but don't have the chance to do it ):

What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Rooster

How many languages can you speak?
Three i think?

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No

Are you stubborn?
I must get what i want, no matter what.

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
What's that?

Ever watch soap operas?
Opera in the toilet?

Afraid of heights?
Depends Lol

Sing in the car?
No

Dance in the shower?
If i dance in the shower i will spend more time in the toilet.

Dance in the car?
No space?

Ever used a gun?
Water gun, HAHA

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Yes

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Musicals is for us to enjoy?

Is Christmas stressful?
You know, I always wanted to spend it with the one i loves? Is there even a chance?

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Chef, Lol. I always play cooking with friends and i would be the chef.

Do you believe in ghosts?
Sometimes.

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
What kind of feelings is that?

Take a vitamin daily?
Yes, Vitamin's C

Wear slippers?
Yes

Wear a bath robe?
Last time, always after swimming Lol

What do you wear to bed?
T-Shirt and a Fbt

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Never go before :X

Nike or Adidas?
Maybe Adidas?

Cheetos Or Frito's?
What's that? Maybe i will choose "Cheetos" because it spells like cheese.

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Don't know

Ever take dance lessons?
I would love to.

Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Huh? Sorry, I don't understand.

Can you curl your tongue?
Of course

Ever won a spelling bee?
Never

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Happy?

Own any record albums?
No

Own a record player?
No, It's beautiful you know?

Regularly burn incense?
No, unless I'm visiting the temple or a funeral.

Ever been in love?
Without pain, there's no love.

Who would you like to see in concert?
How would i know.

Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot? Depends on what kind of tea.

Tea or coffee?
Coffee

Can you swim well?
I can't even swim LOL

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes i can!

Are you patient?
Most of the time.

DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band is more classical.

Ever won a contest?
Yes i suppose.

Ever have plastic surgery?
No

Which are better black or green olives?
Don't know, never seen them before.

Can you knit or crochet?
I don't know how to ):

Best room for a fireplace?
I want to live in somewhere cold, and have two fireplace placed in the living room and the bedroom. Have a cup of drinks, Watching television/Chit-Chatting. So romantic :X

Do you want to get married?
Maybe 23Years old?

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Meaning?

Do you have kids?
No

Do you want kids?
Depends with who.

Whats your favorite color?
Black, Grey, Pink, White

Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes i do :D

Who is your favourite male singer?
Male group can a not? If yes then Big bang. No then none.


If you're bored you can copy this survey and re-post it,
BUT! Do not use my answer. Be sure to change it :X