I feel bored

I have not been updating my blog for a very long time already because I won't update if I don't have any media or picture, Today is a new month September (: I hope my boyfriend will bring me out, I like to go out with him because he always made me happy he's my Happy fruit. Just now my grandmother was so noisy, She kept asking me to eat and make me scream at her until my throat pain. Felt bored and I went to Facebook to answer 'Questions Of The Day' questions in Get To Know Me Application. Staying at home is boring I want to go out~ And please help me to click my my Nuffnang advertisement on top and on the right column, A click means a lot to me. Thanks you if you have helped me to click on it.

Basics
How many private entries do you have? : None
Are you clumsy? : Sometimes
As you get older will you let your... looks go or have plastic surgery? : Depends
If you wear contacts or glasses would you ever consider laser eye surgery? : Yes, when i have the money
What is the most expensive thing you own? : I don't know

Relationships
Do you truly love the one you're with?: Yes of course (:
What is "your song"?: Currently none
What is one thing you both need to work on?: What?
Do you talk to you mother daily?: No
What sibing are you closest to?: I only have one siblings

Favorites
lullaby?: You give me one?
children's song?: Do-A deer a female deer Ray-A part of golden sun Mi-A name i call myself Fa-A long long way to run...
kind of muffin?: Maybe Cheese or Chocochip
kind of donut?: I like the Donut factory Spicy cheese
Little Debbie Snack Cake?: ?

Have You Ever
Have you ever had goat's milk?: Yes, when i was young my parent bought me to goat farm
Have you ever eaten tofu? : Of course, Last time it was my favourite food
Have you ever given out your passwords to anyone?: Which password?
Have you ever been a cheerleader?: Tried before, it was fun jumping
Have you ever played High School sports?: No

What is
What is your least favorite bodily function? : What is bodily function?
What's on your key chain besides keys? : None
What is your specialty? : Karen said i got a magic hand
What's in your undie draw...besides undies? : Bra, Bikini and Towel
What is your favorite thing that is red? : Not menses can already

Misc
If there was a 'penny per page' internet tax would you pay it? : No way, i would stop using internet unless I'm doing something important like spying
What would you like to have 435 of (anything but money)? : Apartment, So everwhere I go there's a house for
How do you feel about endangered species?: Rare? Cannot be killed!
What would you do if a teacher accused you of cheating when you really weren't?: Talk back la, Scream at her or Cry I would not cheat okay -.-
What would you do if a manager accused you of stealing when you really weren't?: Normally if people accuse me I will cry

Have You...
Have you had a good feeling today? : Not yet
Have you ever worn mismatched socks on purpose? : Yes
Have you ever worn a tie (to the ladies)?: School tie
Have you ever worn a blindfold?: Yes

I've found some song which I think it's nice you can listen to it below on the player. Comment below if you want to know the song title.