Singapore Flyer

Woke up around afternoon, I called dear to wake him up too but he went back to sleep again. When I've finish bathing I called back again, he said that there was a surprise for me. And yes, Singapore Flyer Haha. After preparing everything i went to Heatwave for a haircut and they gave me a temporary perm, Actually I reject it by saying "My hair so short perm also not nice one lor" And the stylish said give it a try so i gave it a try but like not nice. Went to Raffles city to meet Dear, TianHao and TianHao girlfriend Carolyn then we went to Marina square to wait for his friend Andy to come, upon his arrival we dine in at Xin wang Hongkong cafe. After eating Andy went off and we headed to the Singapore flyer. Took some photo on the flyer and the scenery at night was beautiful too, Headed home after that. And thanks dear for the flyer ride, I had fun too :D