Work work work

Sorry to people who came to my blog and didn't see any updates, not making you disappointed by updating now so don't stop visiting and check back once in a week. I am very busy working until I don't even have the time to online and my face is growing more pimple with everyday makeup already ): Eye bag too. But I will update my twitter ok, in order to keep in touch I ask dad to come over to my work place today and buy me a new phone and sign a new line for internet usage. But I am not very happy about it, need to figure out so many things about that phone makes me feel very irritated. But I will try update my facebook, plurk, twitter etc. and not forgetting about my blog. I hope that I can celebrate halloween on 31st of October 2009. So happy that I am going to meet boyfriend tomorrow to pass him his "Black", I cannot wait till tomorrow come LOL

PS. Help me to click on my nuffnangs ads

Forget to say,
Happy birthday to boyfriend,
Iloveyoueternity♥