Your best solution for math

{!} People who are not interested in studies do not need to read this {!}

On saturday Janice say we're going to meet everyday after school to study, I want to study maths because i don't want to fail my maths and i have not been touching it for 2year plus already :O I want to study my science too but science is not at important to me. I will try my best not to fail, so i must study. Today i exchange something from nelson Lol, He wanted to watch transformer very much so if he want me to accompany him to watch he must teach me maths. Hahaha! I must pass at least 3Subject for my N Level exam, My wish is to go to Simei ITE to take Beautician course
(What i said above is true, You must belive what i say !)

Need help in your studies? This might help you: Sourmath.com your best solution for maths
This link is given by Qianwen, from Antidote. You must thanks them for the studying tips if you actually click on it :X
Didn't really get any help from that website, but gave me trouble from closing them. You can visit if you don't know what am i saying @ WWW.SOURMATH.COM