Spike my drinks

Last night couldn't sleep well, today morning around 8am+ baby called my phone and woke me up. Later chevy message me asking me to go bugis, suppose to meet chevy and her sister on 1.30pm at amk hub but i was late then i ask them to go there first and i reach there around 3pm+ walk around, ate kfc. And we bought a bag while her sister was in the toilet when paying i wanted to pay using nets because i was short of cash, and my card can't use i think bomb already. I only left $20 so chevy paid for me first, will return her on monday. These few days kept borrowing money from people, like very what ._. We took 851 home after that. Reached home unpacked my things and rest awhile, took money and went downstairs. Guess what i bought, AJIN-NO-MOTO! I thought it was going to be very expensive, how i know it's only $1.20 LOL



I added one spoon of ajinomoto into the canned pepsi, i used pepsi because i prefer pepsi then coke.
Look at the bubble jumping out on the picture below.



For me the drowsiness effect take place immediately after i have consume it, depends on how much you drink.
The taste of the drinks does not change much, but it became more bubbly then the gas inside the pepsi and it taste a bit of salty but the taste of the salt is not so obvious. And put your ear close to the drinks and listen closely, you will hear a pik-piak sound Lol
Note to people: If you people wanna try it don't add too much Ajinomoto or drink too much because it will cause death